Thursday, March 23, 2017

The "real" old new post....

Everyone needs to see we are all human. A few weeks ago I made a post to a group of young moms that were heading to my house later in the evening. I meant to post it the next morning but just now realized I failed, forgot or whatever it was I didn’t do and didn’t turn it into the blog entry I had intended. I was too lazy that particular day to make corrections or for that matter even turn on my laptop and allow it to work its self-checking magic. So here is transparency, honesty, reality, or me just being human. Here my original post minus most of the typos because, well just because… "Greetings lovely ladies part of my job as a coach is to shed light…. "bright, bright sunshiny light" on life! To steer you towards a healthier & more carefree lifestyle so here's the scoop. Transparency is huge & I have had more than one mom talk about stress & meeting expectations. So here it is my floors are dirty, my bed is unmade, I did get my laundry washed but most is not put away (on bedroom floor), I am hoping to vacuum before my guests arrive (hosting a session tonight) and I should probably put something on other than the adult onesie which I am about ready to go feed livestock in (hey why shower to feed the pigs; really! lol). Thank goodness our neighbors’ aren’t close; nobody needs “P.J. retina burn” (hey it could be a thing)! So here's the rest of the scene. I've enjoyed soothing breezes through my sunny open windows today, have had the pleasure of coaching two other beautiful souls this morning, finished some paperwork for an upcoming project & honestly I love to cook and have gotten completely lost for a couple of hours preparing delicious food for some amazing guests tonight". A follow up to this was that I allowed life to unfold and I went with the flow. Our evening turned out great. I shut the bedroom door, served great food, laughed a lot enjoyed the evening and quite frankly I probably could have left my pajamas on to greet guests (yeah, be jealous)..Copyright © 2017 Micheline Edwards #bereal #behappy #lifecoach #ridiculouslyamazinglife

No comments:

Post a Comment